Website and Social Media Committee
Through collaboration, strategize with the Board and others in the organization to support the society’s goals.
To ensure a unified effort:
- Create annual social media plan that correlates with the society’s marketing goals.
- Distribute and share content related to FND (e.g., FND initiatives, FND research, etc.) in a regular fashion through the social media channels
- Manage and execute all social media messaging with a goal to increase visibility, membership, and society engagement.
- Monitor impact of social media through designated analytics.
- Create content for and format of the FNDS Newsletter.
- Participate in determining FNDS website content.
Time Commitment: Three hours per month which includes a one hour zoom meeting.
For additional information and discuss volunteer opportunities, please contact Alex Lehn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can also be directed to email@example.com.