- In-person registration grants access to general sessions, the Exhibit & Poster Hall, breakfast and lunch workshops, the FNDS Welcome Reception, and frequent networking opportunities.
- Virtual attendance includes session live streaming and 30-day access to all recordings.
- The Student registration rate is for full-time students working toward a degree in an allied field with a current student ID.
- All speakers and abstract presenters must register by the Advance Registration deadline (May 15).
- Founding Members who paid dues both in 2021 and 2022 will receive a discount code. Note the code will be emailed December 20. Contact Alexandra Wendt if you need the code after December 20.
FNDS Tax ID: 83-1189168
Online Registration payments must be made by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa only). We do not process fax registrations for online registration. Purchase orders and wire transfers are not accepted.
If the online registration form does not match your institution's payment requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact email@example.com to request any of the following documents:
- Invitation letter for U.S. visa
- Meeting attendance certificate (post-meeting)
- Copy of registration receipt
Apply early for your travel visa, if needed: the U.S. State Department advises that an application for a temporary visa to enter the United States requires a longer processing time than in past years. The decision to grant visas belongs solely to the embassy or consulate.
Cancellation and Refunds
Registration cancellation must be due to professional or personal/family health emergency and be made in writing directly to the FNDS office by June 1, 2022. Cancellation is subject to a non-refundable $50 administrative fee. Refund will be processed following the conference. FNDS reserves the right to cancel any program and assumes no responsibility for personal expenses.
Meeting registration may be transferred to another person or changed to virtual upon request and approval from the FNDS.
The FNDS registration desk is located on the second floor of the George Sherman Union at Boston University.
Desk Hours (subject to change)
Sunday, June 19: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EDT
Monday, June 20: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EDT
Tuesday, June 21: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT