Working with the Board, provide guidance and oversight for the development of various FNDS educational activities.
Tasks may include:
- Explore and develop educational programs in response to FNDS’s membership needs and/or Board requests, targeting health care professionals and patients, including but not limited to: written/online materials, video content, training programs and curricula, and social media content.
- Assist with identification of medical leaders to participate in development and delivery of educational offerings.
- Curate existing educational materials for usefulness and possible endorsement or promotion by the FNDS.
- Collaborate with other FNDS committees to promote educational offering and activities.
- Support the committee in accomplishing its goals of increasing FNDS membership and revenue generation through educational offerings.
- Represent the membership in the publication of research issues and any special books or other publications under the auspices of FNDS.
Time Commitment: Varies depending on level of involvement. One (1) hour monthly committee meetings, and up to five (5) hours per month for content curation and/or development.
For additional information and discuss volunteer opportunities, please contact:
Dr. Sarah Lidstone, Committee Chair
Dr. David L. Perez, Committee Co-Chair